Here are some of the ways we have celebrated so far and events still to come. Join us as we celebrate the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation.
• Read about the Martin Luther and the Reformation,
• Gathered on October 8th for a lively discussion on Art and the Reformation,
• We’re brewing beer (read about the beers of Martin Luther),
• Some Attended the Fall gathering of Women of the ELCA , October 14th
• Discussed Music and the Reformation, Sunday, October 15th, with Professor Steve Swayne.
Still to Come
• Bake Bread with Us! We’ll be baking bread at King Arthur Flour on October 24th at at church on October 28th.
• We’ll enjoy the fruits of our brewing and baking on October 29th, Reformation Sunday, as part of a Potluck Luncheon and Celebration. Contact Jan Hall or the church office to let us know what you’ll bring – or just come – we’ll be sure to have room for you at the table!