This page has a collection of resources for your faith formation and spiritual life during this time when we will abstain from gathering in person. Check back here often, as these resources will be constantly updated. Also, be sure to follow us on our Facebook Page and ask to join our Facebook Group for more resources and updates!
Holy Week Virtual Worship – (Bulletins Here!)
- Palm Sunday Worship on April 5, 2020
- Maundy Thursday Worship on April 9, 2020
- Good Friday Worship on April 10, 2020
- Easter Vigil on April 11, 2020
- Easter Sunday on April 12, 2020
Music – Please sing along, pray along, or listen along
- Don’t Be Afraid (as sung at Thursday night Lenten evening prayer)
- If You But Trust In God to Guide You (Three pieces based off the hymn)
- Prayerful Music with Barbro – Sonata No 4 Mozart
- Prayerful Music with Barbro – David Chaves (1)
- Prayerful Music with Barbro – David Chaves (2)
- Prayerful Music with Frank Kelecy – Psalm 23
- Beautiful Savior (Frank Kelecy)
- Katya Muller and the Vermont Symphony Orchestra
- Katya Muller’s Playlist (Katya will update this with more of her music periodically)
- “Lamb of God” with Frank Kelecy on Classical Guitar
Virtual Office Hours – Join Pastor (and maybe some others) on Zoom (a video conferencing platform) for virtual office hours to check in, pray, and say “hi.” Please note, Pastor is certainly available outside of these hours, but these are his set public ones! All ages welcome.
Short Messages, Updates, Saying “Hi”
- Monday – March 16, 2020
- Tuesday – March 17, 2020
- Wednesday- March 18, 2020
- Thursday – March 19, 2020
- Monday – March 23, 2020
- Tuesday – March 24, 2020
- Wednesday – March 25, 2020
- Friday, March 27, 2020
- Monday, March 20, 2020
- Thursday – April 2, 2020
- Monday, April 6, 2020
Past Virtual Worship Experiences- (Bulletins Here!)
- Sunday Morning Worship on March 15, 2020. (Please excuse the quality of this video- it was our first attempt!)
- Thursday Lenten Evening Prayer on March 19, 2020
- Sunday Morning Worship on March 22, 2020
- Thursday Lenten Evening Prayer on March 26, 2020
- Sunday Morning Worship on March 29, 2020
- Thursday Lenten Evening Prayer on April 2, 2020
Ways to Serve – During this time of social distancing, we are not ceasing to be the church! We continue to live out our lives as disciples.
- Pray! Prayer is a powerful way to connect with God and to ask for God’s guidance, support, presence, accompaniment, and wisdom as we all live through this together.
- Check in! Pick up the phone. Type an email. Write a card. Stay connected to your community, even if staying connected looks a bit different. I invite you to reach out especially to those who might be lonely or who may be vulnerable in any way. This is truly a Christian act of charity and a way we can maintain community and support.
- Sign up to provide assistance obtaining critical supplies, such as food or medications, to those who are self-isolating. Fill out this form, and Pastor Kyle will be in touch.
Online Ministries – Pastor has a little curated list from over the years that he loves to offer as resources.
- Pray As You Go – This is an online ministry of the Jesuits in Britain that offers a daily prayer/meditation/music/scripture.