- We premiere synchronous worship on our Facebook Page at 10:30 am on Sunday mornings. Here, you can worship with others while physically apart and engage in real-time with others in a live chat feature as worship premieres. After worship, the video will remain available on our Facebook page for your use.
- You can worship asynchronously anytime on Pastor’s YouTube Channel (once it is uploaded). If you don’t use Facebook, you like YouTube more, or you wish to worship before the Facebook worship premieres, this might be your choice! Aside from worship, you will find devotions, music for prayer, and other resources.
- We are also on local access television on Sunday mornings (usually at 9:00 am and 1:30 pm, but this can change so you should check the local listings here). Here in the Upper Valley, this is Comcast Channel 1085 and VTel Channel 1170). We are actively working with CATV to improve their technology to better broadcast the quality of the videos we send them.
- For all of our Remote Worship opportunities, bulletins for remote worship can be found here.
Worship In Person – Register Here
Due to local COVID-19 infection rates, in-person worship is currently suspended until further notice.
Depending on infection rates, we will offer an indoor, in-person worship opportunity that includes Holy Communion. While we have worked diligently to put precautions in place to gather safely, we need your help. Please review all of the information below to help embody safe protocols for your neighbors. Participation in worship is at your own risk.
- You must register for each specific time and day if you plan to attend, so that we can ensure proper physical distancing. If you do not register, there may not be available space for you.
- You must bring your own elements- bread and fruit of the vine. Any simple bread or cracker will serve you well. This means that there will be no distribution. The Eucharistic table that Pastor Kyle will preside over will extend to the hands gathered together and all elements present will be consecrated. Rest assured that the fullness of the sacrament is received if you only bring bread.
- Masks are required to protect the most vulnerable in our community. If you do not have a mask, please contact the church office.
- Access to the other parts of the church building remains limited. No access to other areas of the building is permitted.
- Doors will open promptly 5 minutes before worship begins. When you arrive, please use hand sanitizer and proceed to your seat in the sanctuary.
- Please keep at least 4 seats empty between you and the next family unit, ensuring physical distancing. Please follow instructions, posted signs, and maintain physical distancing.
- While bulletins will be provided, you are always welcome to use your tablet or mobile device to use our eBulletin, or print your bulletin at home. Contact the office if you need assistance.
- Please park in OSLC’s parking lot and enter through the main double doors. Bring your jacket into the sanctuary with you, as we will exit from the side sanctuary doors directly into the parking lot.
- Worship will feel different and there will be modifications. There won’t be any congregational singing, we will remain physically distant and masked, there will be fewer congregational responses. All alterations were carefully considered to actively love our neighbors.
- Feed your soul, feed your neighbor. Please consider bringing a nonperishable food donation with you. Pastor will collect them and ensure they go to feed our neighbors.
By registering and attending, you are providing confirmation that you have read and will abide by all the guidelines detailed above.
Please, consider staying home if you are part of a vulnerable population or do not feel comfortable being present to receive the sacrament. Please be in touch with Pastor Kyle if you have a particular pastoral need.
* * *
Please, consider staying home if you are part of a vulnerable population or do not feel comfortable being present to receive the sacrament. Please be in touch with Pastor Kyle is you have a particular pastoral need.
* * *
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, please stay home, out of care for our community.
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days? Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours? Are you experiencing any new respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath? Do you have fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea?
* * *
Grace and peace to you, dear church! Please be in contact with Pastor Kyle if you have any questions.