- Worship will be livestreamed here or on OSLC’s YouTube Channel (it will start about 10 minutes before worship is scheduled to begin). Worship recordings will continue to be available on our YouTube channel for asynchronous worship.
- We are also on local access television on Sunday mornings (usually at 9:00 am and 1:30 pm, but this can change so you should check the local listings here). Here in the Upper Valley, this is Comcast Channel 1085 and VTel Channel 1170. While our local access television can’t accept a livestream, they will air the previous Sunday’s worship so you can be connected with us, for which we are so grateful.
- For all of our Remote Worship opportunities, bulletins for remote worship can be found here.
Worship In Person (Outside)
We offer an outdoor, in-person worship opportunity that includes Holy Communion on Sundays at 9:30 A.M. While we have worked diligently to put precautions in place to gather safely, we need your help. Please review all of the information below to help embody safe protocols for your neighbors.
- While no pre-registration is required for outdoor worship, we will ask that you sign in upon arrival.
- Please bring your own chair or blanket to sit on during worship.
- There will be distribution of communion (bread and individual wine glasses). Safety precautions will be in place for distribution, but prepackaged communion elements will still be available for those who desire it.
- Following guidance of the “2 out of 3 Rule” (Outside, Masks, Distancing), masks are no longer mandatory during worship when seated and distancing can be maintained. We ask that all continue to wear masks when arriving, departing, moving about, and for communion distribution. Anybody may choose to continue to wear their mask for any reason.
- We will continue to observe physical distancing from one another, while remaining spiritually connected.
- Worship will be livestreamed for those unable to attend.
- In case of inclement weather, we will send out an email by 7 pm on Saturday, as well as post on our Facebook page.
- Feed your soul, feed your neighbor! Please consider bringing a nonperishable food donation with you. Pastor will collect them and ensure they go to feed our neighbors.
By worshiping with us, you are providing confirmation that you have read and will abide by all the guidelines detailed above.
* * *
Please, consider staying home if you are part of a vulnerable population or do not feel comfortable being present to receive the sacrament. Please be in touch with Pastor Kyle is you have a particular pastoral need.
* * *
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, please stay home, out of care for our community.
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days? Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours? Are you experiencing any new respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath? Do you have fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea?
* * *
Grace and peace to you, dear church! Please be in contact with Pastor Kyle if you have any questions.