Worship In Person
We offer an indoor, in-person worship opportunity that includes Holy Communion on Sundays at 10:30 A.M. While we have worked diligently to put precautions in place to gather safely, we need your help. Please review all of the information below to help embody safe protocols for your neighbors.
- While no pre-registration is required for indoor worship, we will ask that you sign in upon arrival.
- For now, masks will be mandatory while inside.
- There will be distribution of communion (bread and individual wine glasses). Safety precautions will be in place for distribution, but prepackaged communion elements will still be available for those who desire it.
- There will be additional spacing between rows of chairs in the sanctuary, increasing the physical distancing. We ask that you leave two empty chairs between households.
- Worship will continue to be livestreamed for those unable to attend.
- Feed your soul, feed your neighbor! Please consider bringing a nonperishable food donation with you. Pastor will collect them and ensure they go to feed our neighbors.
By worshiping with us, you are providing confirmation that you have read and will abide by all the guidelines detailed above.
- Worship will be livestreamed here or on OSLC’s YouTube Channel (it will start about 10 minutes before worship is scheduled to begin). Worship recordings will continue to be available on our YouTube channel for asynchronous worship.
- We are also on local access television on Sunday mornings (usually at 9:00 am and 1:30 pm, but this can change so you should check the local listings here). Here in the Upper Valley, this is Comcast Channel 1085 and VTel Channel 1170. While our local access television can’t accept a livestream, they will air the previous Sunday’s worship so you can be connected with us, for which we are so grateful.
- For all of our Remote Worship opportunities, bulletins for remote worship can be found here.